Our client is a leading Technology company that works on innovate Service Robotics for their clients across APAC market has established strongly in the region and is now in the search for talented and passionate Strategic Client Development Lead to be part this excellent team in Singapore.
- Develop and grow senior level client relationships and leverage insights to drive innovation.
- Foster and build relationship with senior client leadership
- Plan and prepare presentations to communicate with new business innovations and engage with prospect customers
- Work and collaborate with sales team to leverage existing relationship to drive the business
- Prospect and develop new customer via industry networking and engaging with the eco system partners
- Identify client business need and work with internal teams to understand, define and build effective innovation systems
- Develop and maintain respectful and trusting relationship with customers and partners
- More than 5 years of working experience in strategic partnership, sales and delivery operations
- Good knowledge of disruptive technologies: robotics, Industrial IoT, cloud, digital manufacturing
- Experience in Robotics and Automation in manufacturing, logistics and warehouse industry
- Proven ability to manage and set customer expectations and establish long term engagements
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Outstanding interpersonal, analytical and communication skills
If you are qualified and interested in applying for the position, please kindly send your CV in to Paula Dam at email@example.com. / Click Apply or call 65 6232 8832
Please kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and your resume will be considered for other similar roles.
Dam Dieu Phuong, Paula EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1109289