- Assist Project Manager in monitoring and managing the day-to-day activities
- Analyse and design the structural / Architectural components in several different projects
- Assist in planning, scheduling and resource management for site activities
- Monitor and preparation of report for the delivered materials compliance to project's specification, codes of practices, BCA requirements & QA/QC policies.
- Carry out site in-progress inspection to ensure the works were executed to the required quality standard.
- Study and check drawings and discuss technical issues internally.
- Raise technical queries such as RFI/RFC if necessary.
- Possesses relevant Structural / Architectural working experience in Singapore
- Familiar with Building works and Singapore regulation
- Must have experience in Singapore Project
Applicants kindly submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org / click Apply or call David @ 6232 5255 for a confidential discussion
David Aw Tian Cai EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1327947