- To make decisions to balance or to resolve supply issues, taking into considerations of supply capacity/capabilities, procurement lead times, service level expectation and working capital consideration under uncertain circumstances.
- To plan and purchase raw materials for manufacturing need that meets the production plan.
- To plan and raise import orders to Group Company to meet the continuity and timely supply of products to the customer.
- Play a vital role in inventory management which includes SLOB management and optimisation of inventory to meet dynamic demand.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in Production or Planning is required
- Possess strong analytical skills and communication skills as well as a team player.
- Have knowledge of MRP programme essentially with JD Edwards packages.
Yvonne Ong EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1549551