- Monitor emerging technology trends as it relates to the mainframe computing environment and recommends adoption of new technologies/methodologies when appropriate.
- Design, build and operate emerging mainframe technologies and processes.
- Manage service level of mainframe systems and tracking problem management on mainframe issue
- Perform review of system changes, processes and routine system monitoring
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of z/OS, CICS and system/storage management and tools.
- Minimum 8 years' working experience in mainframe infrastructure administration specialising in z/OS, CICS, Mainframe network; or in two or more of the following software or systems:
- Automated Operations Software (e.g. CA-ESP, CA-Dispatch, CA Solve, CA-NetMaster), Enterprise Storage & related software (e.g. EMC TimeFinder, SRDF, CA1) and MQSeries
- Minimim 5 years' experience as a primary system support for CICS and completed full-cycle of system implementation or upgrade
Practical experience in CICS Liberty, CICSPlex, SysPlex and GDPS will be advantageous.
Arvin Clark Sikat, Sombilla EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1222536