- Discuss with internal end users / business stakeholders to develop a thorough understanding of their needs and identify, analyze and translate these business requirements into technical specifications.
- Develop and manage MIS report and dashboards on ongoing and new features based on requirements provided by business users.
- Improve systems by studying current processes; designing modifications.
- Design scripts to handle errors from source documents to check for accuracy and inconsistencies before upload to analysis platform
- Provide full spectrum of daily SAP helpdesk support, trouble shoot on SAP issues for local operations
- Provide on-going support on CRM application, its analysis platform including tablets and network maintenance
- Kick-Start the project on sales ordering and secondary sales application onto mobile or tablets platform.
- Liaise closely with vendors in project implementation, application testing, supporting application patching and upgrades
- Day to day system support for software, hardware and network issue
- Maintain system protocols by writing and updating procedures
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience implementing or managing MS SQL, central data warehouse and managing analysis platform
- Minimum Diploma Information Technology or related studies
- Proven competency with systems and have been key-user or involvement in systems implementation, upgrade or management
- Highly analytical and possess strong commercial acumen to crunch useful data on business performance.
- Programming experience in SAP ECC6/Hana/Qlikview/PowerBI.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Network Administration, Hardware and Software
Interested candidate, please submit your updated resume in MS WORD format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Name: Yong Whei Jie
Registration Number: R1110096
EA Licence Number: 02C3423
Octavius, Whei Jie Yong EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1110096