Roles & Responsibilities:
- Server management. Administer servers, middleware and installation of OS, software and patches in office environment.
- Perform administration and troubleshooting of office's application systems and provide daily operation support to the application users.
- Escalate and manage any fault escalation to contractor for equipment failure.
- Provide covering duty for desktop support engineer during his absence to attend to user client's device access issues.
- Good technical competency on Windows and Unix/Linux OS administration is mandatory.
- At least 2 years of experience on windows and Unix/Linux OS system administration.
- Working knowledge of Oracle database.
- Working knowledge of Virtualization infrastructure such as VMware.
- Working knowledge of Networking products, for example Cisco switches, Checkpoint firewall.
Interested applicants, please submit your updated resume to email@example.com or click "Apply now" button.
"Only shortlisted candidates will be notified"
EA Personnel no:R22106767
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA License No: 02C3423
Rajasekar Shirley Monisha License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R22106767