- Window server (2012, 2019 & Exchange Server 2019), workstations setup/maintenance and patching.
- Manage/ maintain Microsoft infrastructure server- eg Active Directory Servers, user account creations and group policy configurations. IIS, DNS (* include appliance based DNS), DHCP, File and Print servers.
- Maintaining Exchange Server 2019, mailbox creation/maintenance and set various permission on mailboxes for users.
- Manage cloud based anti-spam/anti-virus and mobile device management (MDM).
- Setup, maintain and VMWare ESXI servers.
- Create and manage virtual machines (Windows Servers and workstations) and application servers and perform system security hardening based on the baseline provided.
- Managed and maintain SSL certificates.
- Setup/troubleshoot Secure-FTP connection between offices, Agency and members.
- Maintain & troubleshoot IBM Websphere MQ Servers, data transfer(ConnectDirect) between company and members.
- Securing network shared resources with shared folder permissions, implementing file security system.
- Manage Endpoint Manager for device control, data loss protection, inventory &encryption to secure company data on hard disk of users' workstations.
- Cleaning virus and checking disc errors.
- Purchase, install, update and troubleshoot of various compatible PC, software packages, operating systems (Windows 10 & 11), drivers, patches and antivirus packages.
- Helpdesk support for 100 users onsite or remotely.
- Monitor all system alerts and assist to resolve system hardware and software issues.
- Assist operation and customer service teams on issues reported.
- Co-ordinating with vendors for project implementation.
- Install / setup VPN access.
- Collaborate with network team and install necessary hardware to systems.
- Determine support to patch infrastructure/ application servers.
- Supervise system, software, processor and prepare strategies for upgrade.
- Administer and execute various management activities and manage all backup activities(Veeam).
- Perform research on system technology and provide resolution for complex issues and on-going improvement.
- Perform System/Security hardening
- Support external auditor for audit requirements.
- Troubleshooting system/services issues between offices' and members at data centres.
- Support local offices and Malaysia office(when required).
- Involved in annual disaster recovery exercise with members.
- Diploma or Degree in IT related discipline.
- Good knowledge in Windows infrastructure and Mail Exchange Servers.
- 3 to 4 years of experience in system administration role.
- 2 to 3 years of experience in service desk role.
- Basic knowledge in network.
- MCSA certifications is a plus
- Experience in Linux and SQL-Plus is a plus.
Joanna Tham Pooi Kwan EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1985398