Roles & Responsibilities
- Development and optimization of operation processes and feedback to concepts
- Manage out-tasking provider to carry out daily server operations.
- Quality and compliance check (e.g. Qualys scan, patch and antivirus management)
- Automation of tasks and activities
- Optimization of the server landscape (global and regional)
- Installation, operation and monitoring of Windows Server HW, OS and OS-related SW according to defined concepts)
- Space/Capacity Management
- Continuous performance analysis of server systems
- Continuous improvement of availability, quality, and efficiency of existing system solutions
- Participate weekly shift of 2nd and 3rd level trouble shooting
- Participate Problem management activities
- Request fulfilment of Server Services and File Service
- Actively share know-how in the Group and maintain continuous contact with the customers of the systems and areas under your responsibility
- Project support for customer projects
- Proactive optimization of existing system solutions
- Occasional outside-office-hour works for global meeting and maintenance work
- This position requires a BS degree in Computer Science or comparable degree and 5 years of experience.
- Minimum MCSA: Windows Server 2016 or equivalent certification or knowledge is required.
- Vmware VCP level knowledge is required.
- ITIL foundation level knowledge is required.
- Any other IT infrastructure certificates and/or experiences such as Storage, Network are good to have.
- Several years of professional experience with expertise in the areas of IT Disaster Recovery and thereof Backup Restore for Server Infrastructure.
Kenneth Ho Qian Tat EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1879958