- Responsible for setting up & managing PROD/DR/Non-Prod environments for middleware infrastructure.
- Good working experience on application software JBOSS EAP (preferably), TOMCAT, APACHE WEB, HA Proxy.
- Manage/ maintain and setup (if required) of RHEL Linux systems.
- Good understanding on the Database Systems Oracle (Preferably) & good to have basic understanding on IBM DB2.
- Manage capacity planning for all Linux based servers.
- Perform systems hardening, upgrade and patching when required (includes the Linux Patching, Middleware software & database systems), Tech Refresh
- Manage systems administration, maintenance/patching and performance tuning.
- Knowledge on the storage system (preferably SAN Storage) & Backup system (preferably NAT Backup), ensure proper backup is performed and data backup can be restored on periodically basis.
- Security hardening and patching according to company or client's security policies.
- SSL certificate management (install/renewal/decommission).
- Knowledge on the Monitoring tools. Proactively respond and attend to system alert messages send monitoring server.
- Vendor management skills for work with outsourcing vendors. Good to have knowledge on cost estimation, product selection process & solution engineering.
- Good application support skills (act as point of contact for internal business users & external when required)
- Coordinate with internal/external team for problem resolution e.g. customer.
- Establish and monitor appropriate internal processes, procedures, enforcements mechanisms and involve in audits requirements
- Act as bridge between Development/Application teams & Business users hence good communication skills are required.
- Basic knowledge on VAPT (vulnerability Assessment & Penetration testing). Conduct the tests regularly with vendor & ensure the application team fix the issues on time.
- Conduct DR tests/replication tests to ensure the Primary/DR applications are in Sync.
- Minimum Diploma in IT or related discipline.
- Minimum 3 years' relevent experience as Linux System Engineer
- Candidates with experience in RHEL Linux, JBOSS Application Server, Oracle DB with good application support skillsets would be good
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Interested candidate, please submit your updated resume in MS WORD format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Name: Yong Whei Jie
Registration Number: R1110096
EA Licence Number: 02C3423
Octavius, Whei Jie Yong EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1110096