- Location: Jurong (Might be assign to Jurong Island on ad-hoc basis)
- Salary will commensurate with relevant experience, up to S$8,500 + AWS + VB
- Development of sustainable and comprehensive technical conceptualization of Production IT & Special Systems and platforms including interface architecture for the optimum support of the local and international business processes, standards, and activities.
- Delivery of global and local IT-projects with a focus on Production IT services in production, laboratory, mobile devices, and logistic environments.
- Primary responsible for consulting for projects with an understanding for the business, production and functional requirements, spanning IT disciplines, including the identification of possible problematic points and the derivation of measures of action, i.e, digitalization projects.
- Creation of business specific continuity plans based on risk analysis.
- Development of concepts and documentation relevant for business services in Production Related & Special systems. Coordination with appropriate Product Line for the creation of offers for services and project delivery.
- Collaborate and develop synergies with different organizations for development and definition of standards and delivery of projects and services.
- Recommendation and steering of internal and external providers regarding technological requirements, service quality, and ensuring control for compliance with performance parameters.
- Planning of a test environment and ensuring the completion of tests on existing, changed or newly created systems regarding functionality, practicability and security, including critical points analysis.
- Project Management responsibilities spanning all aspects from pre-project inception to closure including working closely with upper management during the life span of the project. Project Management skillset required includes, but is not limited to, requirements gathering, scope development, planning, budgeting, oversight, control, reporting, documentation, closure and lessons learned.
- Experience in Data Center\server room management and operations.
- Responsibility includes support of incidents on plants across APAC region and to be a part of an ON-call support team.
- Min Bachelor or master's degree in IT or a related field with at least 5 years of experience or 10+ years of professional experience with expertise in the areas of information technology, automation, client and server operating systems, databases as well as in network technology and security
- Attentive to timely support of customer incidents and requests
- Willing to participate in an on-call system
- Willingness to travel around other APAC Sites, when required
*Shortlisted candidates will be informed.
Interested applicants please send in your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "System Expert"
Jeffrey Koh Kok Ann
Registration No.: R1770345
EA License No.: 02C3423