- Candidate will contribute to a multi-facetted software suite based on C/C++
- Candidate will be working on leading wireless standards.
- Candidate will be responsible for the validation and optimization of RF system level performance.
- Candidate will analyze results in conjunction with cross functional teams to identify and root cause RF issues.
- Good fundamentals or relevant experience in C/C++, Python or a similar language.
- Good knowledge of RF fundamentals and communications theory.
- Good understanding and working experience with RF metrics and impairment.
- Basic knowledge of RF/Wireless lab equipment.
- Experience or understanding of Wireless standards (e.g. Cellular, WiFi, BT, NFC, UWB).
- Knowledge or experience on factory RF testing fixture and setups.
- Familiarity with data processing and statistical tools.
Interested applicants, please submit your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click "Apply now" button.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Personnel no: R22106767
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA License No. 02C3423
Rajasekar Shirley Monisha License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R22106767