- Perform business analysis such as assess current state, analyses stated requirements of stakeholders to defines business need;
- Source and evaluate alternatives to identify solution that best fits business need, identify gaps, and determine workarounds/changes to the solution. Assess deployed solutions to see how well they met the original need;
- Work closely with business users and project team members on project initiation, solution design, implementation, deployment and post implementation support;
- Lead the solution design effort and help to develop innovative solutions while complying to existing standards, guidelines and processes; and
- Manage conflicts, issues and changes to ensure stakeholders and project team remain in agreement on solution scope, communicate and manage expectations of stakeholders.
- Analytical, conceptualisation and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to perform qualitative, quantitative and root-cause analysis;
- Pro-active, resourceful and self-motivated to innovate and take smart risks to achieve business goals;
- Good communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to pitch ideas and influence stakeholders;
- Business Analysis certification (Certification of Competency in Business Analysis™ ("CCBA®"), Certified Business Analysis Professional™ (CBAP®)) or an equivalent certification will be an added advantage; and
- Knowledge of design thinking and workshop facilitation will be an added advantage.
- Only Singaporeans need apply.
- Multiple roles avaiable
Applicable to System Analyst
- Strong understanding of Microsoft SharePoint 2016/2019, including when and how out-of-the-box features can be used vs. when new components/web parts should be developed;
- Experience in implementing Enterprise Content Management Solutions, Information Governance as well as Search and Taxonomy on Microsoft SharePoint technology will be an added advantage; and
- Strong interest in understanding how technology can be leveraged upon to enhance knowledge management in an organisation.
Applicable to Business Analyst
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Dynamic CRM; and
- Experience in implementation of Authority Relationship Management on Microsoft Dynamic CRM.
Arvin Clark Sikat, Sombilla EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1222536