- Work Location: Jurong Island
- Salary will commensurate with relevant work experience, up to S$6,000 + AWS + VB
- Responsible for technical analysis, specification, documentation, implementation, maintenance and troubleshooting of the client and production infrastructure support.
- Provide the continual security, support and optimization of computer systems and processes involved in the company wide use of such applications in a production environment. Projects may include those with technical requirements that have no precedents within the corporation.
- Planning, coordination, assistance and documentation of client support and production infrastructure services and rollout scenarios based on the current corporate standards.
- Implementation of system changes, patches, and operating system upgrades.
- Support and troubleshooting of infrastructure systems related to client and production infrastructure services.
- Test and evaluate new hard and software products inside the production and lab environment.
- Provide End User training and coaching when needed.
- Maintenance of user and asset management systems.
- Member of the regional support team.
- Experience in Data Center\server room management and operations.
- Responsibility includes support of incidents on plants across APAC region and to be a part of an ON-call support team.
- Provide technical skills to support production infrastructure systems infrastructure in the most cost-effective manner, while building a solid knowledge base for continued support of those facilities.
- Remain up-to-date on new technologies and vendor innovations to reduce technology costs and increase efficiencies.
- Min Diploma in Information Technology, Engineering or equivalent with at least 2 years of experience.
- Microsoft certification is a plus
- Technical knowledge in a broad range of sub-fields, such as Operating Systems and security, with the ability to translate this knowledge into a persuasive presentation to the customer
- Thorough knowledge of theory, analysis and application of computers systems, networks, and emerging computer technologies
- Basic knowledge of production related system such as PIMS, LIMS, DCS and others
- General knowledge of MS applications and the capability to evaluate new products quickly and in-depth
- Willingness to travel around other APAC Sites, when required
- Will be based in Jurong Island site but may work in other Singapore sites based on the tasks assigned
*Shortlisted candidates will be informed.
Interested applicants please send in your updated resume to email@example.com with the subject "Systems Engineer"
Jeffrey Koh Kok Ann
Registration No.: R1770345
EA License No.: 02C3423