- In charge of goal setting, staffing, system structure design, R&D process development, code review for the entire tech team.
- Lead the tech team towards completion of fast paced, great complexity projects and to colloborate effectively with existing teams.
- Responsible for development and maintenance of global account and payment systems.
- Responsible for development and maintenance of game SDK and module functions.
- Bachelor degree (or above) in Computer Science or related programs
- More than 3 years experience in GoLang project development
- Possess experience in MYSQL database design and performance optimization, comprehend NOSQL database, caching technology, such as Redis、MongoDB、Memcached.
- Deep understanding of microservice architecture and in-depth experience in successful landing of large-scale and distributed systems. Comprehensive understanding and practices on SOA governance and mantainence.
- Good experience and understanding in technology stack of web and app development, includes HTTP, security, database, cache, message queue, etc.
- Experience in account or payment system development is ideal.
Interested candidate, please submit your updated resume in MS WORD format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Name: Yong Whei Jie
Registration Number: R1110096
EA Licence Number: 02C3423
Octavius, Whei Jie Yong EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1110096