Main Job Purpose:
To provide ERP /Software Support for the premium customers of the company and to assists real estate investment, asset & property management and developer to resolve ERP/application issues timely and effectively.
Essential Job Results:
- Provides ERP support and assistance to existing clients in Asia Pacific.
- Ensures program's designs meet requirements by working closely with the team that defines financial and operational requirements
- Fosters good client relationships by providing the highest level of client satisfaction.
- Helps our clients determine the best way to their business model into our application by testing and documenting their requirement needs.
- Executes innovative project plans by training clients on new business process and/or system changes.
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and reviewing professional publications.
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in accounting, finance, software development, information technology
- ERP trainings
- Work Experience
- Knowledge of ERP System
- Experience in software training and implementation a big plus.
- Experience in providing ERP or application support to clients
- Skills/aptitudes Required
- Understanding of SQL (SSRS) and reporting tools
- Good communication skills
- Ability to handle clients effectively, escalating issues when needed
- Energetic and dynamic professionalism
- Ability to multi-task in a fast pace environment
- Ability to follow through on commitments and deadlines
Dignadice Catherine Lagman @ Lagman Catherine De Leon EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.:R21103001