- Manage the technical requirements and functional solution aspects of the product backlog;
- Analyse the client's needs scope the requirement and plan technical deliverables to meet project's requirements;
- Partner with vendor, architects and tech lead to ensure solution design complies with enterprise design principles, security and control standards;
- Document requirements, source and evaluate alternatives, and recommend solution that best fits the Authority's needs;
- Partner with the website team to confirm the enhancements and the vendor to build the enhancements;
- Partner with the client vendor to ensure completion of System Integration Testing ("SIT"), User Acceptance Testing ("UAT"), performance/ load testing and application security testing with quality results;
- Work with the client's users to ensure smooth deployment and adoption of new solution; and
- Prepare and manage technical implementation plan across teams - coordinate technical implementation activities to ensure non-event production cutover and adequate post implementation support.
- Preferably with certification in CITPM or equivalent;
- Knowledge and experience with web technologies such as HTML5, CSS3 and Web Content Management Systems such as Sitecore;
- Preferably with knowledge and experience on secure coding, cybersecurity and CD/CI system or products;
- Project management and coordination skills to interact with various individuals and teams for successful project delivery;
- Hands-on experience in full project development life cycles;
- Good communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to pitch ideas and influence stakeholders;
- Team player with strong organization and people handling skills; and
- Results and customer service oriented.
- Only Singaporeans need apply.
Arvin Clark Sikat, Sombilla EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1222536