The responsibility will be delivering of complex software engineering programs and products for Retail platform and technologies in a dynamic retail business environment.
- Lead project teams for retail business and combine business insight with communication and technical skills.
- Operate as an effective interface between engineers and product owners.
- Understand and articulate the business and technical implications of decisions, whilst handling senior partner relationships to ensure successful program delivery.
- Work on consumer product launches, product merchandising in an electronic commerce environment.
- Guide teams of both contractors and employees, and be familiar with accounting and budget management concepts such as 'capital vs. expense'.
- Facilitate Daily Stand-ups and drive functional and technical issues to resolution
- Run project radar queue and change controls.
- Ensure all required checkpoints are met (IRP, InfoSec, Privacy)
- Minimum 8 years experience in software development project management and in complex environments for budgets in the millions of dollars.
- Extensive experience on retail technologies, solutions, i.e. AWS, payment gateway, Point of Sales, Sales Automation and etc.
- Excellent understanding of controlling and running budgets, resource management and forecasting.
- Good knowledge in Agile methodology.
- Specific deep experience and functional expertise in electronic commerce for consumer products.
- Experience in leading multiple high priority projects at a time and driving them forward with a sense of urgency.
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to partner and influence multi-functionally to identify, evaluate and execute strategic plans.
Claudia Kueh Kee Jinq EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.:R1880247