- Responsible for execution of projects from initiation to closure.
- Ensure that projects are executed based on project plan to meet business objectives within agreed cost, timelines, and quality.
- Identify project risks, perform risk analysis and mitigation planning.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders and geographically dispersed cross functional teams to ensure successful project delivery.
- Track project deliverables and ensure projects are completed within budget, schedules, and quality standards and in compliance to security guidelines and governance processes.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in managing applications development projects with at least 2 full SDLC implementations.
- Hands on technical Project management of government related projects
- Ability to work independently, lead and manage cross functional teams spread across multiple geographic regions.
- Demonstrate leadership, decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Certification in PMP or CITPM
- Proven track record in managing mid to large scale projects
Arvin Clark Sikat, Sombilla EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1222536