The Technical Recruiter will join a Global Tech MNC to recruit for technical talents in a fast-paced, in-house environment.
- Perform sourcing and engage key technical talents of all levels.
- Collaborate closely with the hiring managers throughout the recruitment lifecycle.
- Manage stakeholder relationships including HR, hiring managers, and external partners.
- Own and drive innovative sourcing strategies, initiate new projects and/or optimise current processes to improve recruiting process and efficiency.
- Conduct data analysis and share market insights to business leaders to support business growth.
- Minimum 2+ years of equivalent sourcing experience in a high-volume environment (via search firm or in-house recruiting environment).
- Proven experience with research/sourcing tools (ie. Boolean, LinkedIn and other alternative sourcing techniques) to identify & engage passive candidates within the internet industry.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to support business strategies and decisions.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization.
- Ability to contribute in a fast-paced environment and prioritize multiple functions and tasks.
Claudia Kueh Kee Jinq EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.:R1880247