- Work closely with wider architecture teams within the company to suggest/sponsor candidate reference architecture and reference implementations
- Perform architecture review and analysis at the context, container, component and code level, across the full stack.
- Design architecture and systems utilizing an API-first and mobile-first approach
- Develop proof-of-concept code that can be utilized as a reference by software development teams
- In partnership with full-stack engineering teams, establish, maintain, and mentor teams on methodologies for building and operating highly scalable & reliable services
- Contribute to the team as a full-stack principal developer where required with the goal of mentoring and uplifting the team's capabilities
- Coach, mentor and teach developers modern development and service delivery techniques
- Partner the Regional Service Owner for Digital to ensure that full-stack technical capabilities within the digital team is future ready, while being able to accommodate demands of today.
Experiences and Qualifications:
- Tertiary education in the fields related to Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics
- Over 8 years of hands-on full-stack software development & delivery experience (with at least 2 years in a technical leadership position in a product-led organisation)
- Experience in crafting and implementing API-based solutions using Cloud platforms, for solutions that need to operate at scale
- Understanding of Agile and Lean software development principles and values with proven experience working in a multi-functional team
- Up-to-date understanding of modern software development & service delivery techniques (E.g. Software craftmanship, BDD, TDD, Clean Code & etc).
- Hands-on experience with continuous integration, continuous delivery and continuous deployment, and has worked in teams that has the ability to deploy to a production-like environment multiple times per day
- Prior experience with Sitecore, Machine Learning - good to have
- Ability to interact, influence, and lead across organisational hierarchies
- Experienced in working with diverse teams that are composed of team members from different backgrounds
- Experience in mentoring, coaching and teaching other technology professionals
- A successful candidate value collaboration and will have a high level of self-awareness, resourcefulness, and resilience.
Kenneth Ho Qian Tat EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1879958