- Play a leadership role for Technical services CRM Commercial projects.
- Responsible for working with business analysts, developers and stakeholders to design and implement CRM solutions.
- Play a crucial role in various aspects of the CRM integration and implementation including architecture, design, system testing, and user acceptance testing.
- Lead the effort to document technical requirements, architecture, and design of deployment and integration of the CRM solution.
- Guide and mentor developers and always communicate closely with the rest of the technology development teams, including keeping stakeholders informed of technical progress and risks.
- Subject Matter expert in SFDC platform solutions
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business or related field.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant Information Technology systems development and integration experience including five years of Salesforce.com development experience as well as experience in systems integration environments with large, complex third party solutions
- Demonstrative success with large Salesforce.com /integration project
- Salesforce certifications Mandatory - Admin and Admin advanced, Sales cloud Consultant, Service cloud Consultant, Community cloud consultant, Platform developer-1, Platform developer-2, Marketing cloud Email specialist and Consultant, System Architect, Technical Architect, Mulesoft developer certification
- Excellent knowledge of Salesforce.com architecture and data model
- Experience in Agile development methodologies
Octavius, Whei Jie Yong EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1110096