- Location: Changi Business Park
- Shift Rotation: 5 days work week - 7am to 4pm, 3pm to 12pm, 11pm to 8am
- Answer & record all technical support calls received through telephone email, chat, Technical Support Portal (TSP) or any other forms of communication from clients regarding Company's applications software products and services
- Respond to technical support calls in adherence with Company's policies and SOPs, and within each individual clients' First Response Time (FRT) indicated as per Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Interact with clients to record the incidents (bugs/defects) service requests, etc., accurately, and unambiguously in the TSP
- Issue a service ticket number to clients and ensure that the incident is recorded and tracked in the TSP
- Use the diagnostic and troubleshooting processes or tools to identify the follow up actions and disseminate accordingly as per escalation matrix
- Collaborates with technical team members to analyze and resolve clients' issues and incidents
- Generate reports periodically to track & monitor the service tickets status to ensure issues are resolved as per SLAs
- Notify/report any impending SLAs violations to Line Manager - Technical Support promptly
- Continuously update knowledge and understanding of aviation subjects, associated infotech trends and Company's portfolios of products and solutions
- Performs any other duties as assigned by the Management
- Diploma/Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Adequate knowledge of Aviation industry infotech products & markets
- Basic knowledge of infotech subjects such as; hardware, software, programming (.net), database, networking, etc.
- ITIL Certification is a plus
- Comfortable with rotational shifts
*Shortlisted candidates will be informed.
Interested applicants please send in your updated resume to email@example.com with the subject "Technical Support Executive (Aviation)"
Jeffrey Koh Kok Ann
Registration No.: R1770345
EA License No.: 02C3423