- Provide direct user facing level 0/1 desktop technical support and troubleshooting for 1000+asean users
- Manage walk-up requests, incidents and services requests through to closure.
- Setup and/or troubleshoot workstations which consists of equipment such as dual monitors on arms, docking station etc. as part of break-fix or new hardware roll-out.
- Provide onsite Unified Communications technology support, mainly around Cisco technologies.
- Perform daily start of day service and meeting room checks.
- Coordinate and manage printer consumables and hardware maintenance with third part vendors.
- Arrange for employee mobile phones and assist with deployment/setup of device.
- Manage asset inventory which includes packing and movement of physical items and updating of records in configuration management data base. Microsoft Excel formula skills will be required.
- Create reference materials and conduct end user training on technological roll outs.
- Support events and town halls with movement, setup and usage of AVVC equipment such as portable lights, mixer, video camera, speakers on stands etc.
- Execute user on-boarding, transfer and off-boarding requests which include end-to-end provisioning or removal of IT services and hardware.
- Generate daily service management report to monitor SLA adherence, identify common issues for creation of knowledge based articles and provide inputs to services improvement areas.
- Able to perform shift duties with rotational weekend and holiday standbys. Mon-Fri shift timings currently from 7am to 4pm and 8.45am to 6pm.
- Daily attire will be black polo shirt with long pants and covered shoes. Only two polo shirts will be provided by the company.
- Shift timings may vary occasionally based on business needs.
- Equipment may weigh up to 15-20ks but trolleys will be provided. (speakers on stands for AVVC, box of laptops etc.)
- 12 months renewable
- 1 month completion bonus
- Team size: 10 - 12 members
- Location: Marina Bay Financial Center
Karen Shi Peiru EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1438107