Responsible for technical and customer support of all products within or across the Food Safety business segment including investigating customer complaints and new product applications.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide technical support to customers, sales staff and customer service group including on-site visits.
- Develop new application protocols for specific product needs (e.g. validation of new product matrices).
- Develop and present technical presentations at industry meetings, seminars and webinars.
- Ability to troubleshoot products and design and execute experimental protocols using basic knowledge of chemistry, lab techniques, equipment and computer software as well as properly document results.
- Administer the product training program for products under their supervision.
- Support new product introductions by supporting R&D through the Design process, validation studies, beta site studies and staff/customer training.
- Drive Technical Publication in International Journal for Product Branding as well as Key Opinion Leaders Relationship Building
- Establish Methods Application Development and Experiment with local Customer Food Matrices
- Provide Technical Presentation in Customer Workshops and Conferences in the Asia region
- Travel is expected to be about 50%.
- Minimum of a Bachelors of Science in related field.
- Resent college graduate (with minimal lab experience) required but 1-2 years' experience is preferred
- Working knowledge of quality control and quality assurance programs.
- Must have an analytical background with experience in troubleshooting.
- Excellent computer and research skills.
- Very good written and verbal communication skills.
1. Ability to troubleshoot issues with products and services
2. Effectively communicate with others regarding technical product and market issues
3. Keen awareness of product and technical performance issues
Work Environment & Other Requirements:
At our Labs our work environment varies significantly from job to job. The requirements for this position are as follows:
1. Potential exposure to hazardous chemicals and environments.
2. Ability to work in both the laboratory and office setting
Song Zhao Hui EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1761205