- Work closely with multiple teams to understand their documentation requirements.
- Research and gather information required for documentation.
- Develop comprehensive documentation such as system architecture, user guides, and process documents for internal and external audiences.
- Review, edit and re-organize the documents contributed by peers.
- Maintain and improve existing documents.
- Ensure that the documents are consistent and adhere to the style guide.
- Ensure the accuracy of the documents.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant technical field
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills with an eye for detail
- Experience in producing and organizing content with a logical flow
- Proven ability to understand and translate tech terms into layman user friendly contentExperience in authoring content with multiple tools
- Experience in publishing content to multiple outputs
- Ability to balance priorities and manage expectations
Charles, Lau Ngie Hao License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1656741