The Technical Writer role is to be responsible for all company's product-related documents. The successful candidate will work closely with Engineering, Data Science and Product teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of program documentation requirements.
- Work with development and business teams to evaluate documentation needs
- Discussion and meetings with solutions architects and software developers to gather information, and prepare document structure and coordinate layouts and manual organisation
- Assist with design, development and editing of electronic and hardcopy documentation material
- Edit, standardise and/or make changes to material prepared by researchers or establishment personnel
- Gather, write, validate and update training material, end-user documentation, operations manuals and technical user guides
- Plan, develop, organize, write and edit operational procedures and manuals
- Maintain a comprehensive library of technical terminology and documentation
- Analyze documents to maintain continuity of style of content
- Manage updates and revisions to technical literature
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in an Computer Science or Information Technology
- At least 4 years of technical writing experience or equivalent background
- Exceptional communication skills both in verbal and written form.
- Proficiency in Ms Word, PowerPoint, and Ms Excel. Understanding and experience of CMS systems, HTML and CSS
- Attention to detail and strong organisation skills
Octavius, Whei Jie Yong EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1110096