- Gather, analyse and formalize user's business requirements and processes, evaluate on the feasibility of implementation and manage the scope of the project.
- Prepare project documentation including Requirement Specifications/Use Case Specifications etc Adhere to project scope, update requirement traceability matrix, inform and record out-of-scope issues.
- Develop technical design specification and translate the technical design into process/program specification. Involve in the design review session.
- Escalate and discuss critical issues such as scope creep with the relevant managers.
- Conduct requirement gathering sessions.
- Assist with tracking progress and provide updates.
- Ensure user acceptance criteria is clearly documented
- Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or a related discipline
- A minimum of 4 years of IT experience
- Experience in IT business analysis techniques
- Must be able to write Use case Specifications, user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Familiar with Software Development Life Cycle
- Good verbal and written communication skills including workshop facilitation
- Agile and Waterfall fluent
- Self-motivated and internal customer focussed
Octavius, Whei Jie Yong EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1110096