We are looking for a competent Technology Director who will be our first technology go-to expert and plan an integral role in setting the company's strategic direction, development, and future growth. In this role, you will oversee our overall technology development and technology utilisation plan and manage all information technology resources of our company.
You will work directly under the Managing Director and will act as both a technology and business expert, making decisions that will impact the current and future operations of the company.
Tech Growth roadmap and innovations
- Identify, priortitise, develop and launch new and quality products
- To plan new features, scale teams to cover growing product tech support needs and develop a scalable optimized product infrastructure to raise corporate efficiency.
- To build product roadmap
- Recruitment, selection and hiring, including their onboarding, training and management.
- Develop the project within deadlines and to execute immediate company tasks.
- Deploys the product, and sets out working processes when considering product updates.
- Oversees New version of the HR Management System software
- Fulfill requirements from Product team
- Product reliability
Platform selection and technical design (architecture)
- defines the application and other digital products architecture and keeps an eye on the latest tech updates, to implement industry-leading new approaches within the company.
QA and product testing
- Coming up with testing framework and architecture
Vendor and Customer relationships
- Build APIs to connect with partners
- All other Tech-related responsibilities of the company
- Degree in computer science or related field from a recognised university
- More than 5 years in tech and minimum 3 years in leadership roles from a mid-size start-up
- Devops and AWS background
- Leadership skills
- Effective negotiation and partner/ client management skills
- Preferably from SaaS or Cloud software background
Arvin Clark Sikat, Sombilla EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1222536