- Responsible for business partnering, technology strategy, vendor management, and executional services.
- Perform global stakeholder management and cross functional business knowledge to scale data driven marketing & eCommerce services with areas of focus cover technology, data, and digital innovation.
- Facilitate personalization capabilities, customer and consumer project & campaign execution, performance analytics, and an IT capability roadmap.
- Responsible for all phases of technology delivery including resource management, solution design, execution, analytics, communications and support.
- Actively monitors technology trends and regularly identifies new and emerging technology opportunities.
- Test new ideas, technologies, and creative solutions.
- Implement team & organizational design solutions and drive on-going engagement initiatives
- Work with internal and external stakeholders and vendor management
- At least a Bachelor's Degree with 8+ years of experience in digital marketing analytics, website personalization, eCommerce capabilities and digital operations
- Knowledge of analytics software products (Google or Adobe or other)
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, eCommerce tactics and performance benchmarks
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Experience with industry standard CMS and e-comm platforms
- Knowledge of CDPs and marketing cloud ecosystems
- Ability to tackle complex situations, evaluate alternative courses, and provide fact-based solutions/recommendations
- Understand the principles and execution of the agile methodology
Claudia Kueh Kee Jinq EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.:R1880247