- Design and implement automated testing in Java.
- Design test procedures, scenarios, and scripts to accurately assess new products or software updates according to customer requirements and company policies.
- Identify, analyze and create detailed records of problems that appear during testing, such as software defects, bugs, functionality issues, and output errors, and work directly with software developers to find solutions and develop retesting procedures.
- Work closely with Business Analysts (BA) in understanding the requirements and test steps in order to convert them into automated test scripts.
- 1-3 years of experience working in Java projects
- Experience working in agile scrum teams and productivity tools like Jira and Confluence.
- Good understanding of current and best QA practices, methodologies and techniques, with practical experience in the implementation.
- Experience with automation scripting is a plus, preferably with Sel