- Coordinates and performs tests at various stages of the SDLC. Test and prove that the software meets architectural requirements.
- Design test procedures, scenarios, and scripts to accurately assess new products or software updates.
- Develop testing protocol for various aspects, such as usability, database impact, error and bug finding, regression testing, and implementation scenarios.
- Identify, analyze and create detailed records of problems that appear during testing, such as software defects, bugs, functionality issues, etc., and work directly with software developers to find solutions.
- Detailed understanding of how to properly document test cases and create effective and focused testing plans.
- Work closely with Business Analysts (BA) in understanding the requirements and test steps in order to convert into automated test scripts.
- Assist BA in creating detailed, step-by-step documentation of test procedures for each phase; suggest improvements in test cases coverage and scope when necessary.
- Design and implement automated testing and performance tools tests for software validation, and update tools as needed to ensure currency and accuracy.
- At least 4 years of work experience in software testing, preferably in Investor Relations (IR) or Gaming Industries.
- Recognized Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field.
- Good understanding on how systems works.
- Experience with automation scripting, preferably with Selenium, JMeter, AutoIT/WinAppDriver and basic SQL knowledge to extract data for tests.
- Ability to work in Agile environment and attention to details.
- Good understanding of current and best QA practices, methodologies and techniques, with practical experience in the implementation.
- Good knowledge in testing skills, which includes design test plan and test strategy, writing and executing test cases, filing and verifying bugs.
- Ability to work with various departments to facilitate the orderly execution of a proposed project plan.
Claudia Kueh Kee Jinq EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.:R1880247