Trading System Developer ( C#, ASP.NET, WCF, MVC)
The Engineer must have a strong applications-design and C# hands-on experience. He will required to work in the in-house trading application ( enhancement, support and project)
* Must have 5+ years C# development experience and knowledge of programming practices, i.e. design patterns
* Understand OO principles
* WPF, Multi-threading, WCF, SQL Server 2005+
* Message Oriented Middleware
* SQL server Analysis Services/Analytics, ASP.Net
* Business Intelligence tool(s), dashboards, reports generation, data mining / analysis concepts;
* Web-Content/Document Management (Microsoft SharePoint);
* Experience in Unit and Integration Testing
* Understand Change control processes
* Use of structured Configuration management practices and tools
* Knowledge of Commodity Trading processes (physical trading will be a plus)
* Understand Agile practices, including test driven development and refactoring, will be a distinct advantage.
* Ability to exercise flexibility, demonstrate initiative to ensure the project and other business support needs are met in a proactive manner.
* Ability to understand specifications and also able to document work delivered
* Good interpersonal skills with ability to communicate technical solutions in a multi cultured working environment and cope in difficult situations in a serviced oriented manner.
* Highly organized and possess problem solving skills
Robi Anne De Guzman EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1544992