My client, a French Technology MNC, is looking for an UI Designer (6 months contract) with possibilities of extension depending on performance. Completion bonus will be given upon contract completion.
- Understand user needs and system requirements
- Conduct user survey for validating the UI and UX design
- Design the UI based on system requirement and customer input
- Create high-fidelity UI prototypes for traditional and non-traditional interfaces of enterprise application that integrates with different sub-systems
- Conduct usability testing and finalise UI design.
- Transition UI design to Software development team by creating HTML, CSS or design style guides
- Work in a software development team following an agile software development methodology.
- Diploma/Bachelor's degree in UX/Visual/Graphic design.
- At least 3+ years of experience in a UI Designer role, designing interfaces for enterprise applications.
- Strong working knowledge of key prototyping tools such as Axure, Adobe XD, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Good knowledge of the UI/ UX methodology.
- Good understanding of HTML and CSS is a must.
- Experience conducting usability tests.
- Experience creating style guides to handoff UI designs to front-end development team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A team player who can work in a fast-paced environment
Claudia Kueh Kee Jinq EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.:R1880247