- Lead the design process for our clients across different platforms (iOS, Android and web).
- Create and design graphic user interface elements.
- Illustrate and develop user journey, wireframes, storyboard, mock-ups and prototypes.
- Prepare and communicate UI design to internal project and development team as well as to external stakeholders.
- Creating impactful and engaging experiences while demonstrating mastery of design skills such as information architecture, visual hierarchy, layout, typography and colour schemes.
- Improve web and mobile applications' flow and usability.
- Participate and work closely with project and development team.
- Work quickly and effectively on multiple projects varying from designing new features to addressing enhancements on existing features.
- 4 years' experience of proven work experience as a UXUI Designer
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills, ability to think out-of-the-box and work within tight project timelines.
- Experience in building website and mobile applications interface
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and able to collaborate with remote and cross border team members, as well as being able to work independently
- Up-to-date knowledge of design tools like Figma, Adobe Illustrator, Sketch, InVision, Zeplin
Octavius, Whei Jie Yong EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1110096