As a Software Engineer for the Embedded Software team, you will be part of a team that develops embedded products such as contact or contactless payment & transport cards, biometric payment cards, Bluetooth payment card & wearable secure elements for payment & royalty. Will join in innovating & improving development process in payment, banking, transport and loyalty services.
A week in the life of a Software Engineer
- You will develop and maintain test cases script and software test library for banking payment embedded products by collaborating with Technical Leaders, Project Leaders and Project Managers.
- You will use different types of software for example define & implement test cases based on product requirement using Visual Basic .NET or C#, test java card applet using Java and integration test, to be able to deliver stable and robust software.
- You will have the opportunity to develop desktop application for efficiency and process improvement using Java and Visual Basic .NET or C#.
- You will participate in the writing and review of technical and design specifications.
- You will provide innovative technical solutions.
- You will collaborate with Project Leaders on the project to support the integration and training of the product.
- You will provide level 3 support for products and customer projects.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- We are looking for someone with development experience using Java or Visual Basic .NET or C#.
- Experience with microcontrollers, desktop application development and security would be a plus.
Sharma Kristine Joy Padua License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R2090931