Job Description - VB.Net Developer
Key roles & responsibilities include:
- Responsible to develop programs timely and accurately in the established standard way with quality.
- Responsible to conduct necessary testing as per supervisor's instructions and produce necessary test proofs.
- Expected to coordinate and assist other project/team mates.
- Responsible for producing SDLC documents if assigned.
- Responsible to report status of development accurately.
- Responsible for support and trouble-shooting the applications developed
- Responsible to support User Acceptance Test, system implementation and post implementation.
- Responsible to act as a backup for the staffs in the team and take up & perform ad-hoc assignment assigned by the supervisor.
- Min Degree in relevant field.
- At least 5 years of experience in system development.
- Developer with experience in VB.Net & Oracle on a Windows platform is must.
- In depth knowledge of .Net and PL/SQL programming are necessary.
- Banking Domain knowledge is advantageous
Charles, Lau Ngie Hao License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1656741