- This position focuses heavily on Network and Cisco products and technologies. Possess technical expertise for Ethernet infrastructure support and will be instrumental in bridging the industrial and information networking paradigms.
- This position supports modifying and maintaining Microsoft ACL tables (file/folder permissions), Active Directory Architecture, Microsoft clustering, and performance monitoring techniques on server software and hardware.
- The position supports VMWare ESX 3.x, 4.x, 5.x, 6.x systems and must have experience managing these environments in a production environment.
- Provides troubleshooting assistance remotely via telephone and email on products to company's field service personnel, distributors, integrators, and customers. Work with other engineers, manage multiple issues with changing priorities and deal with high pressure situations successfully.
- Capable of investigating and verifying reported product problems in software, firmware, hardware and documentation. Document the problem, work with appropriate group to resolve the problem, and follow up with the company's representative or customer when the problem is solved.
- Provides documentation of all actions taken in the appropriate systems, set expectations with customers and follow-up on an action item or activity needed to resolve a problem being experienced by a customer. You will update and author Technical Notes and other documentation to inform company personnel, domestic or international, of solutions to commonly experienced problems, work around, installation practices that create problems, etc. to improve customer satisfaction and acceptance.
- 2+ Years' relevant experience
- Experience with multiple types of server and storage hardware.
- Discrete servers, Blade servers
- Storage Area Networks
- Experience with Active Directory tools and utilities.
- VMWare management console.
- Understanding of EMC SAN Storage hardware
- Familiarity with network and san switching technologies
- Strict adherence to company standards and procedures.
- Excellent trouble shooting skills
- Good Interface between Business Units
- Windows 2003/2008/2012/2016 MSCE/MSCA/MCITP/MCP
- VMWare Certification (VCA/VCP)
- Background and understanding of IT controls and compliance.
- PC skills and proficiency in office productivity software (Microsoft Office, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Project, etc.)
- Understanding of ISA, ANSI, NEMA, NEC and NIST standards.
- Experienced in ANY OF THE FOLLOWING: PLC, SCADA, HMI, EtherNet/IP, especially programming, troubleshooting, design and installation.
Goel Navneet License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1982194