One of Singapore's leading public-listed property companies with an extensive portfolio of development properties.
It employs over 30,000 people across Asia-Pacific, the Middle East, Europe and North America. Listed on Singapore Stock Exchange.
With its good track records and strong foothold in developing integrated properties, It has been consistently ranked amongst Asia Top 100 Property Developers.
- Long-term career Advancement
- High benefits and pay-out
- 5 Days Work
- Responsible to lead a team of M&E Managers and Engineers for project planning and design
- Planning of strategies, to ensure the development projects are align with design concept and able to process within timeline
- Manage consultants and Main / Sub con regards to Mechanical and Electrical process pertaining towards construction or existing buildings
- Engaging the authorities for discussions on matters related to design codes.
- Assess, authorise and critique preliminary & detailed M&E system designs within budget and costs
- Resolve issues relating to M&E systems and facilities together with internal project teams
- Attend meeting with consultant, contractors and review the integration of designs
- Degree / Master holder
- Above 12 years of M&E relevant working experience, preferably from Consultancy environment
- Registered PE in Singapore
- Track records of established local projects
- Singaporean only
Applicants kindly submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org / click Apply or call David @ 6232 5255 for a confidential discussion
David Aw Tian Cai EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1327947