You will be part of the global HR Team and your focus will be to develop, maintain and promote WORKDAY within the organization. You will play a pivotal role in deploying and supporting WORKDAY solutions that enable our organization to maximize their benefit. With your experience, you will enable us to provide better care and service for our employees and support us to improve business processes and data quality, identify opportunities for system enhancements. Furthermore, you will be in responsible to increase WORKDAY adoption through user training and support.
- Day-to-Day support of the key-users and managers
- Managing in-depth configuration changes of the system or any other request that requires your expert knowledge.
- Developing the system, adding more modules as required.
- Developing tailor-made reports in cooperation with our line managers and top management.
- Maintaining data quality at a high level and managing security settings.
- Planning and executing of new releases.
- Training the key-user teams after new releases.
- Attending WORKDAY training and events.
- Networking with other WORKDAY customers.
- Being an active member within the WORKDAY community.
- Advanced WORKDAY knowledge and experience.
- Previous experience with one or more of the following modules is required: HR Core, Absences, Advance Compensation.
- Very good technical understanding of the system.
- Ability to transfer knowledge and to support key-users.
- High attention to detail and ability to maintain data accuracy and integrity.
- project and change management skills.
- Flexibility to travel, as required.
Required / Education and Experience:
- Minimum of Degree in any field
- Minimum of 3 years of Workday experience or relevant experience, required
- Relevant background experience that would benefit incumbent in this role,
Goel Navneet License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1982194