Exciting stage of Digital Transformation and the 4.0 Industry Revolution bring Singapore closely to Smart Nation. Our client is involving in this Smart Nation Initiative and in the search for talented and motivated individual to be part of the innovative transformation and impacting the economy.
What is it for you?
In this role, you will be actively involving with the current state of the art technologies in Artificial Intelligence (AI) to perform:
- Technical research and development of various AI algorithms
- Technical engagement and collaboration with research institutes and institutes of higher learning
- Access the maturity, viability and suitability of different AI research and technologies
- Code, implement and validate proposed algorithms
- Provide technical expertise to the team
What does it take to succeed in this role?
- Postgraduate or Ph.D degree in engineering, computer engineering, computer science, mathematics, statistic or equivalent
- Strong technical knowledge in AI, image processing and video analytics
- Good understanding of latest research and technologies in AI
- Strong coding experience with solid programming languages such as Python, R, JAVA, C/C++
- Hand-on experience with deep learning frameworks: TensorFlow, CNTK, MxNet, Caffe, Theano, Torch
- Good team player and the ability to work in across functional team
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical audience effectively
- Experience in vendor and project management
- Strong communication skills and excellent interpersonal skill
If you are qualified and interested in applying for the position, please kindly send your CV in to Paula Dam at email@example.com. / Click Apply or call 65 6232 8832
EA License No.:02C3423
EA Registration No.: R1109289
Please kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and your resume will be considered for other similar roles.
Dam Dieu Phuong, Paula EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1109289