As an Application Support Lead, you will be responsible for troubleshooting and resolving issues encountered by external customers as well as helping in building the support team in Singapore - you will work with both other members of support and the wider organisation to ensure timely responses and resolutions to tickets raised.
This position is a pivotal role in the growth of the support team as the company expand its operations into Singapore delivering an exceptional customer support experience for our client base while also being a mentor and trainer for the rest of the support team as it grows. In addition to supporting clients, this role will be required to work with internal departments to ensure tickets are pushed through to resolution when passed on. As an organisation we recognise that delivering exceptional customer support is key to our ongoing success and brand value and therefore see this role as a critical to the business.
This role will involve working closely with the Head of Support to assist in establishing the support team within the company and ensuring the services never fall anything short of best in class.
- The primary duty is troubleshooting client issues through to resolution, where additional assistance is required ensuring issues are escalated with all the relevant details to ensure quick resolution to defects in the solution.
- Owning tickets through to resolution, ensuring escalations are addressed and defects resolved.
- Being the voice of the client when working within the company and the voice of the company to the client.
- Embedding a culture of ownership in which the delivery of consistently high-quality support is at the forefront of organisational values.
- Managing client expectations while working to contractual SLAs and prioritising issues accordingly.
- Assist in developing and maintaining internal and external knowledgebase articles.
- Helping in establishing, growing and developing the Support function in Singapore.
Skills, experience and qualifications:
- Experienced reading, troubleshooting and rectifying code (C#, Python, Java or Angular) is required, you will be working alongside highly experienced engineers who are happy to provide training for you on the job in any areas in which you require support.
- Experience in leading and developing support teams.
- Knowledge of AWS, or similar cloud services, is advantageous.
- Exceptional communication skills - Capable of being clear and concise when dealing with customers at all levels.
- Prioritisation - Able to prioritise multiple issues at any time keeping customers up to date on outstanding items.
- Positive attitude with a genuine passion for customer support and troubleshooting new and exciting technologies.
- At least 3 years' experience as a Senior Support Analyst (in a SaaS or financial services company)
- Proven training skills and ability to support and motivate junior support analysts.
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships both internally and externally.
- We want to bring onboard people who are genuinely excited about what we are doing and have the capability and willingness to grow and learn from their colleague
Training: 4-6 weeks required in London.
Dignadice Catherine Lagman @ Lagman Catherine De Leon EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.:R21103001