- Develop and manage software solutions using Python, .Net C#, SQL Server and associated technologies.
- Establish detailed technical specification through discussion with key users. Test sample data-sets and support user acceptance tests. Ensure detailed documentation for the operation of program by users. Prepare user guides.
- React to problems and correct the program as necessary.
- Provide maintenance enhancement and support to existing applications including trading system.
- Database administration for Oracle and Microsoft SQL servers.
- Degree in Information Technology/Computer Studies or related studies.
- Proven database administration in SQL Server, Oracle Server.
- Certified in Microsoft development and Database Management will be an added advantage.
- Independent starter who can work well in a team and possess strong analytical and good troubleshooting skills.
- Proficiency in Mandarin language is required to liaise and communicate with Mandarin speaking counterparts.
Interested candidate, please submit your updated resume in MS WORD format to: email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Octavius, Whei Jie Yong EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1110096