Job Duties and Responsibilities:
· Project Management of Front-of-House digital transformation projects consisting of content management, e-Commerce and fulfilment systems, customer relationship management, marketing automation platform, data / web analytics, APIs development & API gateway, mobile applications and IoT supporting Marketing & Sales.
· Act as internal consultant to provide solutioning to address business needs, and manage solution delivery based on business requirements, cost, and schedule.
· Work closely with the users and project team members to gather business and users' requirements and translate the requirements into tender specifications.
· Manage end-to-end tender preparation and procurement process including source, evaluate, short-list vendors (solution, products and services) to meet business objectives and operation needs.
· Manage a team of vendor and work closely with the business stakeholders to ensure successful project delivery within time, scope and budget, and in achieving business outcomes.
· Responsible for managing day-to-day operation and support, contract, and vendor management in meeting service level agreement.
· Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology or equivalent. Project Management related certification such as CITPM, COMIT, PMP and Agile Scrum Master will be highly valued.
· Minimum 5-8 years of experience in managing Front-of-House Online Systems with extensive implementation experience managing medium to large-scale digital transformation projects. understanding of personalized, connected, and seamless omni-channel and O2O digital strategies and experienced in leading the implementation of mobile app, marketing and sales technologies.
· The following technologies are important to us. Although we understand the level of experience may vary in certain areas, the candidate will be expected to be advanced these areas:
o Multi-cloud and API Gateway implemenation: AWS, Azure and on-premise HCI hosting
o Hybrid mobile applications development
o e-Commerce solutions, point-of-sales, self-help kiosk and fulfillment systems
o Adobe CMS, marketing automation and web analytics (AEM, ACS, AA and AT)
o Hybrid API Gateway deployment
o Microsoft Azure suite of Data Analytics Platform and Power BI
o Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM and Customer Data Platform
· Ability to understand complex landscape and changing business needs, and process problem-solving capability in a holistic approach.
· Able to work well under pressure, last minute changes and tight deadlines
· Able to work collaboratively with multiple teams working in different modules and technologies
· communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to manage multiple stakeholders
· Excellent analytical, organizational and presentation skills
· vendor and people management skills
· Domain knowledge in the travel & attractions, hospitality, retail industry and/or financial services is highly beneficial
Kenneth Ho Qian Tat EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1879958