One of Singapore's leading public-listed property companies with an extensive portfolio of development properties.
It employs over 30,000 people across Asia-Pacific, the Middle East, Europe and North America. Listed on Singapore Stock Exchange.
With its good track records and strong foothold in developing integrated Commercial, Residential and Industrial properties, It has been consistently ranked amongst Asia Top Ten Property Developers.
- Long-term career Advancement
- High benefits and pay-out
- 5 Days Work
- Overseeing Procurement department and vendors on rates and commercial terms
- Resposible in ensuring purchasing procedures are in line and in accordance with standard operation procedure and company policy
- Planning and monitoring Term Contracts and Capital Project to ensure timely approval
- Perform evaluation skill and judgement for procurement activities
- Maintain proper procurement related documents and manage vendors performance
- Degree / Diploma holder
- Relevant Procurement / Purchasing working experience within Property industry
- Planning ability and able to work independently
Applicants kindly submit your resume to email@example.com / click Apply or call David @ 6232 5255 for a confidential discussion
David Aw Tian Cai EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1327947