- Work as main supply chain contact for key clients/customers on cross-functional issues, gap of services if any, ad hoc projects, and critical issues
- Liaise cross-functionally at all levels within the Business Unit Healthcare to drive the supply chain improvements for Clients/customers by ensuring Service Level Agreements and KPI performance. Trouble shoot and provide solutions for issues to clients.
- Drive the logistics business review meetings with the assigned Clients and manage business review reports for Clients
- Provide supply chain data and costing for new client quotations of a standard scope with moderate complexity
- New business coordination for SCM (RFI, presentation of solution)
- Overseeing the development of client/ SCORE presentations, lead presentations of Supply Chain meetings with Clients or SCORE meeting with the Business Unit
- Communicate and align new business requirements by reviewing Distribution Agreements, Service Level Agreement, Quality Assurance Agreements
- Manage Supply Chain reporting for internal and external stakeholders (client customized analyses, data for contract renewals, ad-hoc analysis request)
- New business on boarding coordination and support
- Review of ad-hoc logistics quotation to BU on yearly basis
- 3 years of professional Supply Chain experience
- Experience in Healthcare/Pharmaceutical environment would be advantageous
- Knowledge of Warehouse & Transportation Management Systems (WMS & TMS, ideally SAP).
- Sound understanding of Finance, IT and operations.
- Proficiency in Microsoft packages, especially Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Word
Interested applicants please send your resume to email@example.com
Bo Zhuang Mian
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
Alexis, Zhuang Mian Bo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1872731