- Plan and control all activities pertaining to the effective maintenance and management of assigned property/properties
- Ensure that all members of the maintenance team are productive, motivated and able to provide prompt and efficient services to end users
- Plan deployments and preventive maintenance schedules as well as monitor the efficiency, lifespan and warranty periods of equipment.
- Liaise with end users, contractors, vendors, consultants, and relevant authorities with respect to technical & maintenance services, repairs, installation, fabrication, renovation & refurbishing works, regulations and the service & repair warranties of equipment.
- Supervise the work of technical staff and contractors and ensure that the work carried out complies strictly with health and safety regulations
- Compile, collate and analyze operational data and reports for continuous improvements
- Put up and review proposals on technical specifications. Source for, evaluate and recommend new equipment and system.
- Put up and review proposals on projected costs for building projects and equipments
- Prepare cost estimates for repair works, work specifications, drafting of contract document, invitation for quotation, tender and recommendation for award of quotation/tender
- Ensure compliance with all building and statutory regulations
- Degree / Master holder - Recognized University
- Above 1 years of related experience in Facilities / Building Management
- Ability to implement new technologies / system / methodologies on a regular basis
- Familiar in Property / Project Management within Singapore context
- Strong Knowledge of Property Terms and regulation
Interested applicants kindly submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org / click Apply or call David
@ 6232 5255 for a confidential discussion
David Aw Tian Cai EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1327947