- Design and implement process automation systems and solutions, to control and optimize plant manufacturing operations.
- Drive Department Objectives by coordinating Automation Engineers.
- Ensure good performance of the process automation systems, Manufacturing execution Systems Interfaces and Process Data Historians
- Manage development of production recipes and devising automation solutions that improve productivity, business operations and safety/quality standards.
- Manage Manufacturing Execution Systems and Process Data Historians Implementation, maintenance and Troubleshooting
- Provide Automation Systems training to Automation Engineers and end users on process automation.
- Ensure the reliability and performance of automation system, proactively address potential safety and quality issues, regularly review and address frequent occurring alarms.
- Participate or lead quality or safety investigations and implement any automation solutions resultant from these investigations.
- Automation representative in capital projects involving facilities, utilities, equipment and system integration.
- Validate new systems and changes to existing systems.
- Develop, revise and review SOPs as needed.
- Audit and update existing system documentation and procedures
- Monitor and maintain automation systems and ensure system operations are optimized.
- Ensure periodic preventive maintenance of automation systems are carried out and perform periodic review of automation systems
- Degree in Chemical Engineering or equivalent technical degree with 6 ~ 8 years+ relevant experience in Control Systems especially DeltaV, Siemens etc.
Veronica Neo Shen Hwa - firstname.lastname@example.org
Personnel Reg No: R1110855
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Veronica, Shen Hwa Neo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1110855