- Location: Changi Business Park
- Analyse the current practices, processes, and procedures as well as identifying future business opportunities for leveraging Microsoft Azure Data and Analytics Services.
- Provide technical and thought leadership as a senior member of the Analytics Practice in areas such as data access & ingestion, data processing, data integration, data modelling, database design & implementation, data visualization, and advanced analytics.
- Collaborate with project managers in estimating technical tasks and deliverables.
- Develop best practices including reusable code, libraries, patterns, and consumable frameworks for cloud-based data warehousing and ETL.
- Maintain best practice standards for the development or cloud-based data warehouse solutioning including naming standards.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Manage Information Science, Banking and Finance or equivalent.
- Min. 10 years of experience in Data Warehousing, Data Analytics, Realtime data integration or Business Intelligence.
- Min. 3 years of experience as a Data Architect, Solution Architect or Technical Lead.
- Min. 2 years of experience in architecting data solutions on Azure cloud platform.
- Knowledge in both traditional and modern data architecture and processing concepts such as SQL, Hadoop, Spark, Kafka and business analytics.
- Experience in technology skillsets:
- Azure database platforms e.g. Azure SQL database, Azure Databricks, Azure data Lake Gen2
- Azure data integration tools e.g. Azure Synapse , Azure Data factory , Azure Event Hub.
- Data visualisation tools e.g. QlikView, Power BI
- Possess architectural sense in connecting data sources, data visualization, structured and unstructured data.
- Knowledge in financial sector technologies, products and services will be a bonus
*Shortlisted candidates will be informed.
Interested applicants please send in your updated resume to email@example.com with the subject "Azure Data Architect"
Jeffrey Koh Kok Ann
Registration No.: R177034