Our client is a leading Technology company that works on innovate Service Robotics for their clients across APAC market has established strongly in the region and is now in the search for talented and passionate Business and Market Research Manager to be part this excellent team in Singapore.
What will you be doing in this role:
Perform innovative activities:
- Deliver market research, customer and competitor analysis and gather customers' pain point and requirements
- Able to translate the customer research input into business requirement for the design and development of prototyping
- Develop business insight for proposed solutions, products and services
- Develop strategic roadmap for the services and product lines
- Manage existing and new projects end to end
Deliver Internal Transformation Activities
- Plan and manage transformation activities within the organization to foster the innovative culture and sharing knowledge
- Develop transformation initiatives internally across employees
Perform External Engagement Activities
- Perform co-innovation partnership with other organizations and companies to develop new products and services
- Manage the relationship with key stakeholders of potential partners
Internal Reporting Activities
- Deliver monthly reports and update meetings
- Regular business review with sales management team
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business or in an Analytical field
- At least 2 years of experience in management consulting, business/market analysis, project management
- Experience working directly with customers and working collaboratively with Sales and other functions to work through customer issues / requirements
- Experience in IT healthcare is a must
- Excellent in presenting and providing training to internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to coordinate efforts with Sales, Engineering and Marketing and cross-functional departments to achieve positive end results
- Strong project management and execution skills
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communications skills to build compelling business cases in order to win internal support for the new service line plans.
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal communications, and interpersonal skills and proven ability to prepare and deliver presentations both internally and externally.
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively within a team and across the APAC region internally and externally
- Able to lead, develop and maintain respectful and trusting relationship
If you are qualified and interested in applying for the position, please kindly send your CV in to Paula Dam at firstname.lastname@example.org / Click Apply or call 65 6232 8832
EA License No.:02C3423
EA Registration No.: R1109289
Please kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and your resume will be considered for other similar roles.
Dam Dieu Phuong, Paula EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1109289