- Research information on new potential markets and countries where the Company intends to develop or move into, in terms of their legal system, taxation system, builders license, infrastructure, contractors, subcontractors, consultants, safety regulation and others.
- Site survey, gather of market information and preparation of quotation
- Interpret any drawings, engineering documents and estimate the costs and quantities of materials required
- Performs short and long term effects on strategies in operating profit.
- Manage the tender process of potential projects by providing technical engineering information and knowledge to ensure compliance with all engineering standards, codes, specifications and design instructions
- Degree holder
- Above 3 years of Construction Engineering experience in Singapore and oversea
- Familar with international construction industry and practices
David Aw Tian Cai EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1327947